Changes for Fall 2019
1. All Players must be registered online with payment for team placement. We will have one on-sight registration Wed July 31, 2019 from 5:00-8:00pm at Kearney City Hall.
* if you do not have access to the internet, please email us at email@example.com for a paper application. Payment must accompany registration to insure team placement.
2. Coach, player, team placement is not guaranteed
* Coaches child will be placed on his/her team
* Head Coach Child is at no charge (1 per team)
Division Placement is based on your player's age as of 8-1-2019
U6 Ages 3,4,5
U8 Ages 6,7
U10 Ages 8,9
U12 Ages 10,11
U15 Ages 12,13,14
U18 Ages 15,16,17
Registration Fee for 2019
Prices: U6 $50.00
U8-U18 Fall 2019 Players $85.00
Player will receive
U8-U10 Jerseys, Shorts, and Socks
U12-U18 Jerseys and Socks
Kearney Celtic A.C. (KCAC) was founded in 1983 as a 501©3 not for profit to serve the needs of Kearney and surrounding areas.
KCAC is focused on the development of overall soccer knowledge, team play, competitiveness and the spirit of fair play.
KCAC strives to ensure we keep fees low so that kids from all backgrounds and income levels can enjoy the benefits and positive environment team sports can offer.
All practices will be held at Jesse James Park in Kearney MO. Days and times are determined by each coach.
Jesse James soccer fields are beautifully laid out grass fields manicured to accommodate players in all age brackets.
Throughout the summer, KCAC will offer several additional training opportunities geared at increasing speed and agility as well as position development.
|Kearney Celtic Athletic Club|
|PO Box 56 Kearney MO|
Follow us on Facebook @ Kearney Celtic